I bought my 2010 Nisssan Rogue 10/19/2013 with 53,000 miles and less than a week later I was at the shop due to the engine light was on.They stated something was hanging from the car and that triggered the light.

The next week the car was dragging and we were back at the shop and the engine light was back on and they said the tranmission fluid was over flowing and they flushed it and gave me a loaner for 4 days. The next week the car quit all together and we took the car back and they said the transmission valves were gone and gave me a loaner for a week. I told them, I didn't want the car and wanted a equal swap and the manager verbally agreed and told me to wait until the car was fixed to get my equal money from my warranty. Well, low and behold when the car was fixed, they did not want to let me trade it back in and wanted more money if I did!!!

Their word was not trustworthy and I have been blowing everyone up about them ever since.I am due to have my first car payment on 12/3/2013 and I think they should pay it since they have had my car the most.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Autonation Nissan?

Comments

Look into lemon law. 3 strikes... If your state doesn't have one, there is a Federal.

Always get it in writing. NEVER trust anyone's word. That is simply a basic rule of business.

Next time, buy a Chevrolet.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #749590

That is what I should have done and that is what I actually traded in.